Sunday, April 5, 2009

Gypsy Girl.

Here I am again.
In the middle of boxes, piles of clothes and packed away photos.
This will be the third time I've moved within the last five months.
Most of my stuff just stays in the trunk of my car anyway.

Within the last few weeks I believe I've experienced the love of the church more then I ever have before. I was in need and people stepped up and comforted and
offered homes for me to stay, places for me to come and relax.
I am taken back by the love of many.

I was hungry and You fed me, I was homeless and You covered me, I was alone and You comforted me.

I am overwhelmed at the provision of God in my life.
Seriously.
Man... all I've been doing lately is crying.
Crying because of joy, of heartache, of worries, of desperation, of goodness being poured out upon me.

And when I see all these things coming together and these moments being placed before me I am shaken to the core.
I realize I do not deserve any of this.. who am I to live this life?
Grace is flowing heavy in my spirit.

I'm stepping into a new season in my life.
One filled with war and fighting for freedom.
I covet your prayers for me the next few months.

I had a dream a few nights back.
It was intense and full of terror and uncertainty.
But in my dream I had a vision and I saw people praying for me.
I was reassured and filled with hope. I'll be ok.
I will walk forward in confidence.

I surrender everything and told Him I'd trust Him.
Do you realize how nerve wrecking it is to pray that?
but I do trust that He will provide, He will lead me down the best path for my life,
I am sure of that.

My passion is becoming the Kingdom and those invited to share in it's goodness.
That means you.

What a lovely mystery this life is....
A life I feel grateful to give away.

..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are brave! God is all over you and it is neat to see and hear about it. You encourage and inspire so many people. When will I be able to see you again? Much love to you - Mom