Tuesday, February 3, 2009

80's Baby.

I was definitely made in the 80's.
So tonight we had 80's Prom with Young Life.

When we realized that the oldest Senior there was really born in 91' it made the leaders feel extremely old.
Hey wait, we're adults?? When did THAT happen??!!

I was sporting the infamous side ponytail with a royal blue dress [with attached shoulder pads] and black high heels. Along with the blue eye shadow and blush that scared many kids away.
It was totally awesome.
We sang Livin' on a Prayer, Free Fallin' etc.





If you can see in the background we were at Taco Bueno.
...we actually went out in public like this.

"Everybody have fun tonight, Everybody Wang Chung tonight!"




yes the clock is right, 3:15am... my life is nuts!
goodnight haha.

..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a dress similar to the one you had on same color and material...boy was I smoking hot!!
Young mom