Thursday, January 29, 2009

Marriage, chocolate, awkward joke.

I wish you were sitting beside me tonight.
I'm alone in this house again.
This was expected since I am house sitting but being alone gets old fast.
It's nice to have time to myself but I need you.
I need voices around me and people cooking in the kitchen.
I need knocks on the door and laughter coming from my room.
Anyway I'm just saying I wish you were here.

I'm laying on my bed on my stomach eating some peanut mnm's [thanks mom] starring at the little black line flashing in wait for me to type something.
Music is coming from the player while the fan hums softly overhead.
It's the perfect scene for a great conversation.
One of deep questions and "what are you thinking right now?" kind of deals.
Sometimes I go thru life and there are moments I want to capture for later.
Because they would be the perfect scenes set up for the perfect moment or conversation or revelation or change in the core of who you are.

Who the heck is going to marry me?! I'm such a dreamer, even in the littlest things.
I can't even keep up with myself. haha.

Earlier this week I had drank all the milk in the fridge and since the carton was empty I sat it on the counter. The trash was full so I was going to wait to take the trash out to throw it away. I got distracted, life happened and the milk jug was pushed to the back of the counter. Tonight I see it sitting on the counter. So I open the lid to smash the carton to fit in the trash.
I then experienced the most G-d awful smell I have ever smelled in my life!!!
I screamed and jerked away and threw up a little in my mouth.
It was outta control. The smell stills lingers a little over the sink.
Ahem, so I learned my lesson. Don't put off today what should of been done YESTERDAY.
Live and Learn.


I still wish you were here, then I could of replayed the whole scene over for you in person.
And now I really wish you were here to share this bag of mnm's with me because I have control issues with chocolate. I can't stop!
Honestly... who is going to happen upon me in this lowly state and be brave enough to think.. hey she's a catch I'm going to marry her!
I pray for him, wherever you are dear, get prepared.
:]

Enough about me and my future husband and issues with chocolate... what do you think about me?
bahaha!

Alright, really.
I'm gonna make like a fetus and head out.
Ok really that is enough.

Goodnight.




..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really if you going to be like a fetus you wouldn't leave until you were pushed out! Miss you, and I had a thought pass through my mind at the end of this year begining of '09 that it would be a year of fast moving changes for you and you would met you husband. OHHHHHHH! It was one of those thoughts that you don't pay any attention to until you are reminded of in in some way. Love you and miss you. MOM

Whit-ness said...

Oddly enough, I've asked myself that question for you before. You ARE a catch and whoever your husband turns out to be is going to be a catch too. You guys are going to do amazing things together - travel the world to make it better. How do I know this, you ask? Because I'm banking on the fact that you have a long wish list of who he is and you won't settle for less!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Allie! I wish I was there! I love those little moments. Absolutely love them. This music is so great too!

We'll get married. Some day, watch see. We'll tell, "I told you so."

I love you!
-liz