Sunday, February 8, 2009

One of those days.

I wish you could hear this song I'm listening to right now.
It's been helping to soothe my heart all day.


I'm lost
oh more and more of You
this bread You gave,
You have taken all away
oh that You steal my heart
oh that You would capture me
oh that I would give my all
hold nothin back
this love
its liquid gold to me
Your beauty, my eyes are all on You
I can't resist Your love
I'm overwhelmed
Jesus I can't go on without You.
oh Jesus you take my breath away.



Why are you downcast O my soul?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.
psalm 42:11

those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy.
psalm 126:5




because Your love is better than life...
psalm 63:3


..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dear; Sorry it's been so long since I've checked in with you. Hope things are going well. We are all well and enjoying a little warm weather. The snow is almost completely gone, so we're expecting more to arrive Wednesday night and Thursday.
Don't ever think you've been forgotten. I think of you every morning when I put on my cross pin and I say a little prayer for you then, and again in the evening when I take it off.
You are loved beyond measure and missed terribly. Take care and stay safe. Love, Aunt 60