Monday, January 5, 2009

No, really I could of died!

Late last night as I was getting out of my car I quickly hurried to the house.
It has been a creepy last two nights trying to sleep completely alone in this massive house.
So as I walked swiftly up to the front door, I saw someone run up behind me.
I was so terrified I froze then screamed like my life depended on it.
Still screaming in fear and frozen solid I soon realized it was my own shadow being cast upon the house when I accidentally stepped in front of the lawn light.


oh, ahem... haha.


..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, you definately should write a book about your life adventures, it would be a best seller:)

Amy~

Anonymous said...

Dear One: How funny! But have you ever caught a glimpse of yourself in a full length mirror when you thought you were home alone? Talk about stopping your heart! Suddenly there is someone else in your house and you're wondering how they got in......:-).
Exodus 14:14 "The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." Isn't that a great verse. I just heard it Sunday and I'm thinking it's my new favorite verse (can't remember what version this is taken from).
Got a really cute note from Kristie about Lizzie that I wanted to share: "Monday afternoon I was trying to make her understand that the entertain center is not her toy box...she would crawl over and grab something and I would say "no" and move her away....that wasn't getting through so finally I would smack her little hand and say no then move her away....it got to the point that she would sit there, look at the entertainment center....smack her own hand say "no" to herself and then go after it anyway!!!!!!!! This one has a mind of her own!" Too funny!
Anyway, keep the faith, good things are coming your way, in ways you will least expect. Love you lots, Aunt 60

Anonymous said...

I can see this happening...would have been halarious for the neighbors had they been watching. It sure does make you feel like an idiot when you scare yourself...I know that feeling...but it makes you laugh hard which is good too, as long as you don't have to go to the bathroom!!
This would be a great scene in a comedy. Keep up the good work. love you.