Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm so forgetful but You always remind me.
So I come to tell you I love you.
To tell You I need you.
To tell You there's no better place for me then in Your arms.
I'm sorry for running in circles,
for placing my focus on the waves not on Your face.
You're the only one who brings me peace.


In the midst of troubles I always try to keep my mind busy.
I don't want to dwell on the circumstances.
This is often more of a problem then helpful.
I think others call it denial?
haha.
anyway, I've been keeping myself busy and trying to focus on right things.
But I think more often then not I even keep myself busy from Jesus.
I ignore the whisper to settle down and listen.
The little signs thru out the day to be still.
I keep pushing forward trying to get thru this season or mess as quickly as possible.

A few days ago we went to a small town festival. There was a lot of things to see. Some really good, free snacks [that we took total advantage of] and cool photo opportunities.
We were walking around and something caught my eye. It was written on the back of the stage not in clear view. I read it, then re read it. Then let it sink in.



Thank You for reminding me.


Every morning I read a book called God Calling.
Simply stated this is what I read yesterday morning:

You must trust to the end. You must be ready to go on trusting to the last hour. You must know even when you cannot see... You must be ready, like My servant Abraham, to climb that Hill of Sacrifice, to go to the very last moment, before you see My Deliverance.
This final test has to come to all who walk by Faith. You must rely on Me alone. Look to no other arm, look for no other help. Trust in the Spirit Forces of the Unseen, not in those you see. Trust and fear not.

..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Princess. Enjoy reading your entries. Agree 100% that sometimes we simply don't hear or see the little signs because we are looking for something bigger! Prayer time with the family went very well Sunday night. Tremendous blessing for me. We're going to do it again next Sunday evening to pray for God's blessings on the Nov 4th election. If you want, we'll call you so you can join us. Just let me or your mom know. Otherwise, we'll be getting together again around 6:00 PM (Indiana time) and will begin praying @ 7:00 PM.
Miss you loads, your always in my heart and my prayers.
Love, Aunt 60