Sunday, May 10, 2009

I love.

This beautiful girl is my Mom.



I love that I look like her.
I love that she's my mom.
I love that she loves Jesus.
I love that she is kind.
I love that she is merciful.
I love that she is understanding.
I love that she trys to understand me when I'm not making sense.
I love that even tho we disagree she still loves me & answers me softly.
I love that she answers my calls when she's at work.
I love that she asks, "how can I help you?" even tho I'm a thousand miles away.
I love that she crys easily.
I love to hear that she wanted me born.
I love that we laugh when we're together.
I love that she's not only my mom but a friend.


..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of your aunts (PK) told me about your blog and I'm amazed that someone your age has such depth and the ability to put it in writing! If (when) you write your book, I hope I can get a copy. You've been in my prayers for years - even though we haven't met, I love you with Christ's love. May God bless you as richly has He has blest others through your blog.
jfj