Monday, March 16, 2009

Timing Is Everything.

I feel like I've been doing this my whole life......
Waiting.

For what I'm not exactly sure.. but I could make a few good guesses.

The modeling audition went amazingly well.
I did a commercial for Laughing Cow cream cheese and had to show them my runway walk.
I felt completely confident and so much at peace.
I was the tallest girl there in my flats.
I had no doubt in my mind that they were going to call me back.
And when they did call me back I was shaking with excitement.

It all came down too quickly.
There were a lot of things to take into consideration.
A lot to think about... and a lot of hard things to hear.
I kept praying, kept listening for His voice.

Wait.

I've been told wait before. Too many times then I can remember.
So wait I will.
But as I do recall the other times I've been told to wait... the thing I ended up waiting for was turned into this life changing experience.

Even though I want this so badly, I see visions of myself doing this...
I'll wait because I've learned to trust in His timing.
It's been a long road to learn to trust in timing but it has never failed me.


ahh... New York, L.A. you'll have to wait.
But I'll see you soon enough.

..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell us more. will we see you on tv? did they pay you? are they going to use you in more ads/commercials? This is exciting and hopefully very Cha-Ching for you!!Youngmom