Wednesday, October 1, 2008

come and listen.

"Let me tell you what He has done for me
[what] He has done for you
[what] He has done for us"

I'm finally here. It's almost strange how I've simply fit into this city. I already could give you directions if you got lost here. I think that is in part due to my some what photographic memory.

a few nights ago the girls took me to Taco Bueno to see all of their friends.
that was quite the scene. haha.
I met with the Young Life leader for the schools here in town and we are having a meeting this week.
He said he would love for me to help out.

I've picked up on a lil bit of spanish, since I live with a Hispanic family.

I've been able to talk with some girls since I've arrived.
they are very open to letting me listen to them and get involved in their lives.
that is a huge blessing that I pray continues.

I'm hopeful and scared.
I wonder if Jesus was ever those at the same time as well?

everything is coming together.
life is a terrible beautiful mess.
but one that I am thankful to have.

& i miss these ones very much...


..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to say here are a few of thoes who I miss..... that pictures left out some VERY important people :)

Anonymous said...

Morning Sunshine! I hope you have a great day. Miss you. Have fun but please stay safe. Know you are in my heart and prayers.
No news today, so far, but it's only 7:55 AM. Good luck with your job hunting.
Love you,