Sunday, January 27, 2008

4:30am.

i've had this certain song on repeat for the last few days.
it's soothing melody and his voice is something that stills the heart.

when i find a song that speaks to me [mostly speaks Truth]
i listen to it for days upon days.
i soak it up until my poor iPod is steaming hot and about to explode.

because i believe i need to be told [or listen] to Truth everyday.
because often times i forget the goodness of Love.
i forget what's really going on [even tho i don't really have a clue]
and who i really am and fall apart.

and this song, gently reminds me of the simplest Truth.


-I will not take My love away-
When praises cease and seasons change
While the world turns the other way
I will not take My love away
.
I will not leave you all alone
When striving leads you far from home
And there's no yield for what you've sown
I will not leave you all alone
.
I will give you what you need
In plenty or in poverty
Forever, always, look to Me
And I will give you what you need
..
I will not take My love away



& tonight looks like another sleepless one.
up all night writing, listening, wondering what's going on in Heaven.
weird. weird, little girl. get some sleep.

i feel like going for a drive.
i wonder who else is up in this town besides me.
tho i doubt i will, it's just a thought.
i wish there was a prayer room here, i'd be there every night.
and not be so alone on these restless nights.

ohhh the aches for community in my tiny life.
this is not ok. i have to be around people. i was not made to be alone!
soon this shall pass.... soon hopefully.

<3.

well, here comes the sun....





good.morning.

No comments: